Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Planning Monday-January 31st

I made it halfway through last week's menu and lost steam after my business paperwork dominated my energy and time. This week looks much calmer.

Here's what we're having for dinner.

Monday
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwiches (Steamy Kitchen cookbook)

Wednesday
Waffles
Bacon
Fruit

Thursday
Baked Crispy Chicken with Citrus Teriyaki Sauce (Steamy Kitchen cookbook)
Rice

Friday
Fish & Chips

Saturday
Crockpot chili

Sunday
Leftovers


There are many more menu planning ideas at The Organizing Junkie.

Good news: I've been thrifting! Bad news: I'm getting caught up on everything else that was ignored while I was doing paperwork. Look for a post next Monday on my thrifted finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment