Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Reseller's Challenge Results

I didn't post my results weekly as I had intended. This month in itself was challenging with my family and I being sick for a week, kids' activities, doctors' appointments and just everyday things. My 6-month old laptop's hard drive took a nose dive over the weekend as I was planning to list inventory. Unfortunately, it was unable to be revived, even to retrieve files. Thankfully, it is still under warranty. I'm a little heartbroken over losing some files and bookmarks.

Through this challenge, I've learned it pays to be organized. It is difficult to work in a cluttered office. I spent two days this month reorganizing inventory and setting up a dedicated spot to take photos. I also have all of my business paperwork ready for tax time. I'm still working on keeping home and work-from-home balanced.

My goal in this challenge was to have 100 items listed in my eBay store. I started with 23 items and ended with 38 items. I sold 20 items and listed 40 new items. There were some things I had for a while and decided to donate.

So while I didn't meet my goal for February, I'm looking forward to making it in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment