Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring/Summer Goals

Goodness, I haven't meant to be an absentee blogger. This spring has been pretty jam-packed with my kids' activities, appointments, work, errands and home organization projects (always ongoing.), the usual stuff.

Even with school coming to an end in about 4 weeks, things aren't showing any signs of slowing down.



Here is what I hope to accomplish by the end of the summer:

Home
1. Go through storage bins and shelves in basement.
2. Clean out & inventory basement freezer.
3. Clear out the front yard jungle flower bed and put in some annuals.
4. Get quotes for windows for house.
5. Clean out filing cabinets.
6. Decide on family summer activities.

Work
1. List as much inventory as possible this summer.
2. Find a reputable dry cleaner.
3. Get caught up on bookkeeping
4. Revisit my business plan. (Thank you Selena for the inspiration on this).
5. Create a daily schedule working on tasks in set blocks of time. This includes home items as well.

I may add to this list as time goes on but it gives me a good starting point of planning and using my time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment