Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Week's Inspiration 6/19/11

Perfection is the enemy of DONE.
A variation of a Voltaire quote I came across this weekend. I've added this sentence to my small, but growing motivational poster of other sayings on my bulletin board. As one who is adept at procrastination and has many piles of things, projects, work and tasks waiting for the perfect moment to be accomplished, this is a great reminder to just do it now.

Craft a More Productive Day. Some great tips that I'll be incorporating.

Are you a piler too?. Yep, guilty as charged. :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am the definition of a piler (I drive filers crazy!)I was just telling my co-worker today I need organization classes badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna use those links, thank you!

    And that quote is too right, I need it hanging in my home right above my computer desk. I need to focus on quickly DOING A TASK so it's off the list, then going back to perfect it later when possible. It really works, when you get in the habit of it. ;) !

    ReplyDelete