Monday, June 27, 2011

Thrift Share Monday-Girls' Weekend Edition

This month flew by! I still have lots of thrifted finds to share. :)


The first weekend of the month I found myself heading to the Columbia Gorge area for a girls' only weekend with my friends, filled with river-rafting and wine-tasting. I'm not much of a wine drinker but I found two wines that I really liked. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any home with me but I can buy it off of the winery's website. :) I didn't think there would be any thrifting on this trip (being the die-hard thrifter I am, I looked up thrift stores in the area we were lodging and didn't see any nearby) but one of my friends spotted an antique store when we were heading to a winery. Here are some of the things that made me drool. I would have loved to bring them home but they wouldn't fit in my suitcase.


Typewriters!


Cameras!



Radios!


Some flour sifters and other fun kitchen gadgets.



I adored this radio but I was about out of cash on my road trip budget.


I would have loved these lamps in my room growing up.


Another cool radio.



I could picture this on the back porch off of my house. It was $1500. And my friends probably wouldn't want to be squished in the back of the van on the way home.



I found some fun kitchen towels and some other linens.

Fun round tablecloth for the summertime.






This one needs some TLC. I'm hoping a good soak will have it as good as new.


Retro hankie.
And there was some other vintage goodness through this trip too.


Great way to reuse a rusted car frame, if you have one hanging around your premises. :)



This reminded me of my vintage bike at home.


Shabby jeep used by the winery to drive through orchards.


Totally 60s picture at the Bonneville Dam. I think the wood paneling gives it some added flair.

Joining up with Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! Love all of it. That Coke fridge WOULD BE FANTASTIC! Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete