Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012: Goals & Such

A busy summer turned into a busy fall which turned into a crazy busy winter and here it is the beginning of a new year. I've missed blogging and hope to post on a more regular basis.


I've been inspired to take part in Van's Sunday Goal Link Share at Thriftcore. I love this idea of staying on track with many goals I have this year.


Each Sunday, I'll post five of my goals for the upcoming week, with the exception of this week.

My goals for this week:

1. Take down the Christmas tree & reorganize the decorations, ornaments, etc.

2. Drink tea and water in place of soda for the week. I need to kick the soda habit as I have many reasons to stop drinking it on a regular basis but my body doesn't think so. I'm on day 2 and it has been rough.

3. Clean out master bedroom closet.

4. Sketch out a new daily home/work schedule.

5. Workout at least 3 times this week.

I hope I make it! :)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Monica. Good luck on the goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! You'll kick the soda habit, give it time. I don't even crave soda these days. The working out one will be hard though, I've never been able to consistently fit that one in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Kicking the soda habit. It's a horrible one. I've tried & failed many times... but really, it's because I don't WANT to quit. I like it. My only other addictions are thrifting & cuddling with my dog. The headaches that come with it.. horrid. I was once up to 3 2L of Pepsi a day!

    NUTS!

    Good luck to you! Can't wait to see what you accomplished on the update this Sunday. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina-Thank you!

    Willow-It's so great to see you! Thank you!

    Van-I sure hope so!

    Sir Thrift-A-Lot-I don't want to quit the soda habit but it isn't good for me in a lot of ways and has to go. Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete