A busy summer turned into a busy fall which turned into a crazy busy winter and here it is the beginning of a new year. I've missed blogging and hope to post on a more regular basis.
I've been inspired to take part in Van's Sunday Goal Link Share at Thriftcore. I love this idea of staying on track with many goals I have this year.
Each Sunday, I'll post five of my goals for the upcoming week, with the exception of this week.
My goals for this week:
1. Take down the Christmas tree & reorganize the decorations, ornaments, etc.
2. Drink tea and water in place of soda for the week. I need to kick the soda habit as I have many reasons to stop drinking it on a regular basis but my body doesn't think so. I'm on day 2 and it has been rough.
3. Clean out master bedroom closet.
4. Sketch out a new daily home/work schedule.
5. Workout at least 3 times this week.
I hope I make it! :)