Here's how it went with my goals.
The tree got pushed outside so the Boy Scouts could pick it up over the weekend. Unfortunately, neither my husband nor I had $5 cash to put in the donation envelope to attach to the tree. So it's out on the front porch scaring us out of our wits as it looks like someone standing out there whenever we pass by. My husband has said he'll take care of it.
3. Clean out master bedroom closet.
4. Sketch out a new daily home/work schedule.
My goals for this next week are:
1. Clean out master bedroom closet & top of dresser.
2. Sketch out new daily home/work schedule.
3. Workout 4 times.
4. Get business tax stuff in order. I procrastinated on this really badly.
5. Spend 15 minutes decluttering each day in the basement. (I'd rather stick a fork in my eye but it needs to be done.)
See ya next week!